Thursday, August 15, 2013

Week 4 email from MTC!



The time in the MTC makes absolutely no sense... A day is like 72 hours long, and a week is like 4 seconds long. Crazy stuff! Well, I am 12 days (hopefully) from shipping out to a reassigned mission, but the district ahead of me got delayed an extra week, so we will see what happens! I want you all to know that I know, without a doubt, that this is the true church on the earth. It has been restored by Joseph Smith, a true prophet, called in latter days. Our church runs in the order that it did in the times of Christ, and he is still the head of that church today. The Book of Mormon is the word of God. All of its teachings are meant for us to study and apply in our lives. The sacred ordinances in the temple are true and essential. Missionary work is ordained by God, and is important for the gathering of Israel. Yo sé que estas cosas son verdad, en el nombre de Jesucristo, amen. :) I know that I have been called at the time and to the place that I am needed. Thank you all so much for your letters, packages, emails, and prayers. I miss you all, but I wouldn't give up what I am doing for anything! Be safe! Write me! I will write you back!!! :) 

Elder Thurman

No comments:

Post a Comment