Monday, September 2, 2013

Last week in MTC!

So there we were. Helping the Senior Missionaries unload their things, and taking their bags to their rooms. (It was actually super cool, because only two districts a week get chosen to do this!) As we were doing this, some Elders came running with excitement! They informed us that they had just received their Visas for Argentina! Of course, me and my companion knew that we would surely not have the same luck they did; nevertheless, we decided to go look into the little hole in the mailbox, anyway. As we approached, it looked as though the box was very full. As I peered inside, I saw a stack of travel plans; ten to be exact. There are ten people in my district. My companion and I made a run for our district leader, and explained the situation! He wouldn't believe us, because we had already received papers that said we were going to get reassignments on Thursday. We finally convinced him to check, and he came and opened the box. As he slowly, and hypnotically handed out the flight plans, we all broke into a mix of cheers, laughs, tears, and excitement! And we all lived happily ever after. :)

...Anyway! Thanks to all of you that have written to me and emailed me while I have been here in the CCM! It really has been one of the greatest experiences of my life. I am definitely going to miss a lot of the things from here, but I am anxious to get out and share my testimony with the people in Argentina! :) I have been coughing all week, but I don't really care! :) The Spirit is too strong here, to get down too much. All of you out there, preparing to enter here, study hard, and have faith. :) Yo sé que La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Útlimos Días es verdadera. Yo sé que José Smith fue un Profeta. Yo sé que El Libro De Mormon es la palabra de Dios. Yo sé que Jesu es el Cristo y nuestro Salvador. Yo sé que soy un misionero. En el nombre de Jesucristo, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment