Sunday, August 11, 2013

Week 3 email from MTC!

Hello world!!!
 
Short on time today, but I just want to say thanks to all of you who have done so much for me in order to get me to this point! You have all been so great in my life, and I'm glad to know all of you!!! Thanks to everyone who has written me, or sent me a package! It can really turn a hard day into one of the best days :) This week has been great, and I really feel as though the Spanish is coming along quite well. In about half an hour, my district is going to clean the Provo temple, and we are all very excited about that! My companion and I are getting along great, and we are learing a lot about working with others well (all my teachers keep saying having a companion is just preperation for being married.) I love the Gospel, and I love this work! Only 19 more days here, and then I am getting shipped somewhere until I recieve my visa! (cross your fingers for somewhere cool like New york or Florida!) A mark I want you all to go make in your scriptures is connecting the last verse in 2 Nephi to 1 Nephi 3:7. Basically shows how dedicated and obedient Nephi was his whole live! Love the Book of Mormon and PMG! Everyone read both, A LOT, before you come in! Be safe!
 
Your loving friend,
 


Elder Thurman

No comments:

Post a Comment