Friday, July 26, 2013

Week 1 Email from MTC

Hello everyone!!! I miss all of you! Hope everything is going great for all of you! Thanks to all of you that have sent me letters! and to all of you that haven't... well I'll forgive eventually! ;) The work of the Lord is moving along with great speed! All of the missionaries here having such an amazing spirit and glow about them. I know this force is going to change the course of la tierra! See what I did there? Yeah, I know some Espanol, no big deal. ;) Learning Spanish is one of the hardest things I have ever done, but I know if I stick with with, it will be one of the gr eatest gifts and blessings of my entire life! I have learned so much about the Savior, and who he really is, and it has made me want to help others come unto him even more than I did before! The true character of Christ is to turn outward, instead of inward. Always! We have to push away the natural man who is only concered with himself, and focus on all of our brothers and sisters who need help. Yo se que la Iglesia de Jesucrist de los Santos de los Ultimos Dias es verdaera! Jesucristo es el Salvador y Dios es nuestro Padre Celestial! En el nombre de Jesucristo, amen. Love you all! Send me letters! It helps keep me positive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment